Photography article

From the article I learned that Apollo’s wife died not long before I met him in the hills of northern Laos. Also , how the low and dim lighting works . How she was using the dark house to evoke this story . Another thing I’ve learned was she tried to capture a sad imagine . Furthermore I learned this story  He remained alone, continuing to read the prayer book. At first, my initial thought was “wow, what loneliness”. But then I thought, ”wow, what strength”. I learned how portrait photos are . And how to create a stronger portrait photo .  A good portrait tells us something about the person in the image, and composition is a key element that helps us create a storytelling portrait.

I think good composition is a combination of the scene on the ground and the scene within your head. It combines the available with the desirable. Also I learned that using natural lighting with light only explanations of the thinking process and goals in terms of composition. Another thing I found interesting was explanations of the thinking process and goals in terms of composition. As Ansel Adams said, don’t forget that every image has two people behind it. the photographer and the viewer. So you might not feel the same emotions as I do with the images I created. But that’s okay, because photography is both an art and a science. Action shots are a great way to identify what is commonly thought to be the crux of any story. However, the action shots are just the gravy on the mashed potatoes. The real story lies in the elements surrounding the action. Think about a wedding. The pinnacle of action of a wedding involves the words “I do” and a kiss. However, the best shots are captured before and after that moment.